Jordyn Reimer Qualifies for State Cross Country
Jordyn Reimer placed 13th on Thursday night at the district meet, qualifying her to run at the State Cross Country Meet in Fort Dodge. She will run at 1:00 pm on Saturday, Nov. 2, at Lakeside Municipal Golf Course in Fort Dodge. This meet will cap off a great Freshman season! There is information about the State Meet below. If you plan on going to watch, please pay attention to the parking directions and fees.
All state meet information will be online at both the IHSAA and IGHSAU websites: https://www.iahsaa.org/cross-
1) We will be shuttling spectators from four locations in and around Fort Dodge to Kennedy Park. Spectators will be charged admission prior to hopping aboard a shuttle bus. A map will be posted on both of our web sites in the coming days.
2) Participating teams will still be able to park inside Kennedy Park.
3) No early set up or tailgating allowed, unless an authorized IHSAA/IGHSAU parking pass is used. All team tailgating supplies, such as food or tents, must be transported by vehicle in possession of IHSAA/IGHSAU pass.
4) School administrators and media can also park inside Kennedy Park.
5) Handicap parking is available inside Kennedy Park.