Jordyn Reimer placed 13th on Thursday night at the district meet, qualifying her to run at the State Cross Country Meet in Fort Dodge. She will run at 1:00 pm on Saturday, Nov. 2, at Lakeside Municipal Golf Course in Fort Dodge. This meet will cap off a great Freshman season! There is information about the State Meet below. If you plan on going to watch, please pay attention to the parking directions and fees.
All state meet information will be online at both the IHSAA and IGHSAU websites: https://www.iahsaa.org/cross-
1) We will be shuttling spectators from four locations in and around Fort Dodge to Kennedy Park. Spectators will be charged admission prior to hopping aboard a shuttle bus. A map will be posted on both of our web sites in the coming days.
2) Participating teams will still be able to park inside Kennedy Park.
3) No early set up or tailgating allowed, unless an authorized IHSAA/IGHSAU parking pass is used. All team tailgating supplies, such as food or tents, must be transported by vehicle in possession of IHSAA/IGHSAU pass.
4) School administrators and media can also park inside Kennedy Park.
5) Handicap parking is available inside Kennedy Park.
This is still a work in progress. If you have qualifiers with years and places to add to this article please email: firstname.lastname@example.org Click here to view qualifiers
Click Here to go to eaglesactivities.com This site is where I will post information and results from here on out. To find meet information click on the meet and click more info. To view results click stats. . . .